Office Contents Insurance

Home >  Office Contents Insurance

What is Office Contents Insurance?

Office contents, such as computers and office furniture, can be expensive and difficult to replace. Adding Business Contents Insurance to your policy, can give peace of mind that your office equipment is protected. 

It’s worth remembering that, unless otherwise endorsed, your homeowner’s policy will not cover office equipment and/or computers owned by the company.  It is usually more cost effective to purchase Business Contents Insurance via your company, than to endorse the Business Contents Insurance onto your personal home insurance.

Our Office Contents Insurance cover has an excess of £150 and the cover is UK only.

For more information on our Office Contents Insurance policy, please click here to review the Policy Wording.

Get an Office Contents Insurance Quote

Alternatively, call us on 0207 621 3747.

Please be aware that Office Contents Insurance can only be purchased in conjunction with Professional Indemnity Insurance.